Do temperatures in your home differ from room to room?
Do you have high utility bills?
Is your home often uncomfortable?
Do you have musty smells in your home?
Is your home drafty?
These issues can signify inefficiencies in your home, which waste
money and sacrifice comfort. As a SMUD Qualified Energy Professional and PG&E's Energy Upgrade California Participating Contractor, we test your home to see where your spent energy dollars are being wasted. We can pinpoint all the inefficiencies and show you where you can improve efficiency and save the most money!
All it takes is a Home Performance test! We will come to your home to perform a comprehensive energy assessment using state-of-the-art technology to evaluate your home's energy systems - from insulation to central heating and air! The assessment includes:
- An inspection of your home including all appliances;
- A blower door test to measure how quickly conditioned air is escaping your home;
- A duct leakage test to see how much air your HVAC system is leaking;
- A combustion safety test to make sure your home is free of carbon monoxide when appliances are operating; and
- A flow test to see how adequately your HVAC system is delivering air to your home
The testing data is modeled in computer software and your
recommended home improvements are delivered along with the
results of your overall energy savings! If you think your home and
family could benefit from a more efficient home, give us a call!
Don't guess, get it tested!
For a limited time, you may receive SMUD rebates and PG&E's Energy Upgrade California Program REBATES UP TO $7,000.
Complete Home Assessment for ONLY $149
And...you get it back when we take the cost of the assessment
off the cost of the upgrades!
HURRY! Schedule your Home Performance Test Today!